Author Topic: LSP Scrapbook  (Read 2373 times)

evigil

LSP Scrapbook
« on: June 01, 2016, 01:48:59 PM »
We're down to the wire. Scrapbooks are due on Monday. We're going to do a last minute work session on Friday 9:00 am - 2:00 pm at the building, pending it's available. I know it's a work day. If the response is small we may work at our house to have access to my equipment. I'll let you know.

I'll have breakfast tacos. If someone else can volunteer lunch, it would be appreciated. Please let me know if you can come. I need to get a head count.

Many of our personal pages are done. We need help putting together the project and event pages. We also need help with writing up text for project descriptions, where needed, and the cover page. If you can think of anything else please bring it with you.

We'll need printers, laptops, cricuts, scrapbooking paper, photos and wifi.
If you can't make it please email me anything you want to include.

If I've forgotten anyone in my email please forward the invite.

Thank you.

Requirements for the Club Scrapbook Award:
A.    Scrapbook Design Guidelines
1.    Cover - Scrapbooks can be no larger than 20" x 20". No minimum size required. A new cover can be designed each year or the same cover may be used more than once.
2.    Contents - Information in the scrapbook should cover the programs and activities for the current 4-H year ONLY. The information should cover activities from September of the 4-H year through June of the same 4-H year the book is entered.
3.    Scrapbooks may include - newspaper clippings, photos, club and activity agendas trainings, etc. Other information is acceptable.
B.    Judging
1.    Points will be awarded as follows:
i.    Cover - 5 pts
ii.    Includes a list of members & club officers - 10 pts
iii.    Review of 4-H projects completed by members - 30 pts.
iv.    Review of club programs, events & activities - 35 pts.
v.    Neatness, organization and creativity - 20 pts.
2.    Scrapbooks will be judged by individuals unaffiliated with any club in Bexar County. Scrapbooks will be displayed at the 4-H Awards Program in August. Each book will receive a ribbon. First, second and third place winners are eligible for cash awards.

JoAnn Sosa, IIDA, Assoc. AIA
Valla Design Group

210-641-0258 p
210-416-0281 c